Originally posted by: mallukumari
Whyyyyyyy?
Jo kaand hona tha wo ho chuka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Whyyyyyyy?
Jo kaand hona tha wo ho chuka
Jo kaand hona tha wo ho chuka
I know ab toh tension lenge ki baari devi ki hai. Not even Astha
Jo kaand hona tha wo ho chuka
I know ab toh tension lenge ki baari devi ki hai. Astha ka bhi Sab theek hoga
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Whyyyyyyy?
Lol excitement anxiousness
Mixed feelings hai before the episode. 2 episodes itne sahi the that i feel k ajj ka episode disappoint na kar de
They have set the bar high 😎
I am
Waiting for episode to get custom clearance. Border pe it takes daily 10 minutes to get clearance tabhi na 10’minutes late hota hai India ae🤣
Jo kaand hona tha wo ho chuka
I know i know but ho jati hu nervous as if shaurya mera hi beta ho🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Lol excitement anxiousness
Mixed feelings hai before the episode. 2 episodes itne sahi the that i feel k ajj ka episode disappoint na kar de
They have set the bar high 😎
ShaKhi exclusiveness is what kept it high. Now lower it for the other storylines just a bit. I'm trying not to equate all storylines because sometimes characters disappoint you, not the story.
Let's enjoy the rest of the week with a married ShaKhi :-)
Please someone start update if it’s up for them. Can’t wait lol