what to try on him?? ITV shows??🤣
once while changing channels he saw some glimpses of a show I dont remember which one n he was like kya hai yeh?? like literally wtf is this,,🤣
I have tried new recipes n new show with him. nothing else.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what to try on him?? ITV shows??🤣
once while changing channels he saw some glimpses of a show I dont remember which one n he was like kya hai yeh?? like literally wtf is this,,🤣
I have tried new recipes n new show with him. nothing else.😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
uska muh dekhke hi channel change karne ka mann karta hai..🤣
Uss time pe main channel lagati nahi 🤣
Woh kudh hi darawani hain...usko kon daraye ga😆
But kosis kar raha tha bichara.. 🤣
Meine kaha bola over...mein to puch rahi thi😆
They have had top TRPs for the last 2 week hai nah? So I suppose they are the top show for SP.
Tum logon ki beizzati sunkar and Wama ki didi sunkar ek din mai dekhnai gayi 5 minute mai mera dil kaleja phepdai sab bhar gayai , phat gaya , yewww how can anyone watch it
Chai peete peete watch..
U can do it.. 🤣
I don’t mind ragav rao, he’s a softie but calls himself a don!
I will always pick SS over any other ML that have ever existed in ITV. Second will be Shravan from EDKV 😆
I don’t mind ragav rao, he’s a softie but calls himself a don!
Raghav rao is good.. I dont like the FL's acting,,Sai Ketan is so natural n improved a lot..
SP pe 🤣
Over-all no 1 hai
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
what to try on him?? ITV shows??🤣
once while changing channels he saw some glimpses of a show I dont remember which one n he was like kya hai yeh?? like literally wtf is this,,🤣
I have tried new recipes n new show with him. nothing else.😆
Disappointed i thought new recipes that even i could share , kitchen walai nahi chahiyai 🤣