ghum is chavan niwas mad house..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ghum is chavan niwas mad house..🤣
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Pakki didi wala
uska muh dekhke hi channel change karne ka mann karta hai..🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Beizzati ka matlab aajkal ek hi show hai 😆
Kaunsa show hai yeh? Mujhe SP ya Zee ke shows ke baare mein jyada nahi pataa
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
Don't mind but PS is the worst nickname across all ITV shows IMO. She should stick to Shaurya.
Yeah.....the name Shaurya is itself so sexy to pronounce, koi jaan, babu, shona ka zaroorat hi nehi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Yeah.....the name Shaurya is itself so sexy to pronounce, koi jaan, babu, shona ka zaroorat hi nehi hai 🤣
That's exactly what I felt when I saw the promo
I don't know😆...India walo bata do😆
Kaise over??
Numbers to abhi bhi ache nahi hai..
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Yeah.....the name Shaurya is itself so sexy to pronounce, koi jaan, babu, shona ka zaroorat hi nehi hai 🤣
Karela but ab role reversal hogaya hai yeh rasgulla woh karela ban gayi
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ohh yes the 6 pm aapki nazaro show, then mehandi raghav rao... then our show and PS the family drama..I know the shows from 6 pm to 7,.30 pm. I dont know the timings after this..
Just read Shaadi mubarak went off air so some new show is coming..🤪
I don’t mind ragav rao, he’s a softie but calls himself a don! I’ve seen clips.
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
That's exactly what I felt when I saw the promo
Baba re uske toh naam mein hi Shaurya hai so shoorta toh dikhaayega hi 🤣