Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
They're in some medical area🧐
May be at Sai's college 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
They're in some medical area🧐
May be at Sai's college 😂
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Don't worry I have all the baking supplies at home.... my mum loves to bake(and I love to devour the food) as well so we have everything at home😃
aree i have everything in delhi at home.... bas in bangkok nahi hai... i stay alone and i don't eat baked stuff so no need for it 😆
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
May be at Sai's college 😂
I don't know how medical colleges generally look... just been to hospitals and clinics toh I just call ot #MedicalArea🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I guess they went to the hospital for Virat’s checkup
same thought... doctor check up
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I don't know how medical colleges generally look... just been to hospitals and clinics toh I just call ot #MedicalArea🤣
I'm just guessing that's all 😂
Her hair dries so quick... mujhe saalon saal lag jaate hai😭🤣
Both Sairat wearing the dress they saw each other in their dream/imagination❤️
Will this scene come before the precap scene of today?