yah. Shi is no more miss Bhalla.
Man me laddu fut rahe hai mrs. Shaurya Sabharwal ke☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yah. Shi is no more miss Bhalla.
Man me laddu fut rahe hai mrs. Shaurya Sabharwal ke☺️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah I am damn sure she will announce
But good anokhi bhi thoda jealous feel kare har bar hmara Shaurya kyun 😉
Problem is she doesn't get jealous
Problem is she doesn't get jealous
Arre ab to uske pati hai thoda sa to jealous feel Krna bnta hai na
Yes! 😳
ACP is taken, Shaurya is more taken than taken, bacha sirf yeh Yash hi. Ussi se kaam chalana padhega. dole shole khoob hai unka. 🤣
Hitesh out Bebo in🤣
But suddenly bebo ko bulane ka kya matlab ?
I mean announcement krne k liye kya 😆
Yes! 😳
ACP is taken, Shaurya is more taken than taken, bacha sirf yeh Yash hi. Ussi se kaam chalana padhega. dole shole khoob hai unka. 🤣
Aaye haaye kya baat hai😆
KV posted poetic lines on shaurya which is so apt for shaurya... His voice
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Arre ab to uske pati hai thoda sa to jealous feel Krna bnta hai na
I would love to see jealous Anokhi behaving like possessive wife
@Bold- When he said tumhara pati tumse bahut pyaar karta.. 😭😭
Then I need you in that broken voice.. He was choking.. How do they do it??
I could feel his pain Jigz! 😭
Kaise kar leta hai yeh donon?
I have watched sooo many fictional characters onscreen, ever rarely i connect so strongly. I cry openly with ShaKhi and with Shaurya, sniffing loudly, who cares...mom already think i'm gone case with SAAKK. 😆
I guess i last time i emotionally broke like this was when Aman was announced his heart problem in kal ho na ho!