KV said this during the live
Shaurya becomes very very naughty
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPL7T6SBeGZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Page
of
1KV said this during the live
Shaurya becomes very very naughty
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPL7T6SBeGZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
KV said this during the live
Shaurya becomes very very naughty
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPL7T6SBeGZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wow thank u but honey I just read in the forum that in this interview KV said deba had a pcr test?
If she had that I don’t think they would sit together and make a interview
Any idea?
Originally posted by: favjassi
Wow thank u but honey I just read in the forum that in this interview KV said deba had a pcr test?
If she had that I don’t think they would sit together and make a interview
Any idea?
im not sure. She seemed to have a runny nose in the interview
I saw full but I dint see anything like that like tissue or anything in her hand
Originally posted by: favjassi
Wow thank u but honey I just read in the forum that in this interview KV said deba had a pcr test?
If she had that I don’t think they would sit together and make a interview
Any idea?
She probably had a test for routine check-up and definitely have come out negative. That's why they are sitting and chilling together these days.
Deba also said how shaurya's gonna be acting like a lover boy while anokhi will show him the reality.
KV said this during the live
Shaurya becomes very very naughty
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPL7T6SBeGZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Excited for upcoming track.🥳