hmmmmmm! So toh hoon! 🤣🤣😳
I have a great bonding with my bed! Its freezing cold here, snuggling among my plush toys, its bliss! But trust me, even in dreams, its Shaurya haunting me! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hmmmmmm! So toh hoon! 🤣🤣😳
I have a great bonding with my bed! Its freezing cold here, snuggling among my plush toys, its bliss! But trust me, even in dreams, its Shaurya haunting me! 😆
Guys, KV will come live on Insta in a while. Don’t miss it. Uska twitter live chala hi nahi so compensation of it on Insta 😆😎
hmmmmmm! So toh hoon! 🤣🤣😳
I have a great bonding with my bed! Its freezing cold here, snuggling among my plush toys, its bliss! But trust me, even in dreams, its Shaurya haunting me! 😆
Seriously ?
Shaurya is coming in your dream also?😆
I think he is coming in all FD girl's dream🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Guys, KV will come live on Insta in a while. Don’t miss it. Uska twitter live chala hi nahi so compensation of it on Insta 😆😎
Oh god I missed it😒
ye firse live aye the... Kv surely going to kill many
Mr. Naughty Sabharwal😆
Second pic☺️Originally posted by: itsRitzi
ye firse live aye the... Kv surely going to kill many
Its for Mehr 😆 👄
It’s there on Deba’s profile 🥳
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1396125635639058433?s=21
This was the first live but had no sound 😂🤭