Fan Fictions

Sairat OS : Soulful Connect ✓

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all,

So this OS was originally written for another couple but posting the Sairat version here. Please note that this has nothing to do with the show. Hope you like it. Do share your views on the same.  

Chained down by the shackles of false accusations and betrayals which shattered every ounce of her heart that had loved her family immensely in the 25 years of her existence and enveloped by darkness not just from outside but from within as well, she sat at the corner of her cell, her hairs disheveled and her white saree stained by bright red and brown. Her eyes were red and her face was stained with tears. A lone tear slipped out again from the shallow orbs which had shed enough tears all this while. Tears of helplessness, tears of pain, tears of anger and tears of self-loathe, all had flown down those orbs of hers which were once upon a time, sparkling stars with dreams and emotions for all. Now they were those empty and hollow pools which no longer held the power to shine again.

And then echoed those menacing footsteps of the devil personified, her form gleaming due to the faint light behind. Truly life and destiny believed in the concept of irony too much. For those with dark souls gleam in light while those whose souls gleam are enveloped in darkness!

The door to the cell opened and in marched her, the sadistic tormentor to whom humanity and mercy were alien emotions. She, that powerful puppet which could be controlled all but just one master puppeteer - Money! A woman who hadn't flinched when she beat a to be mother mercilessly and killed her child. She, a woman who was here, standing in the cell of the very woman she had harmed, standing infront of that mother whose unborn foetus she had inhumanely killed. She, a woman who had come here to mock at the misery of another woman. The merciless, sadistic jailor of the cell- Bhavani.

Extending her rod in front, she lifted her face with it, the tear marks and red eyes, a sadistic satisfaction to her heart. Her smirk grew wider when she gazed into those hollow orbs which were as good as dead! 

"I had told you not to interfere in my business hadn't I? Now this is the price you had to pay darling. I'm sorry for your loss. Really, I'm very sorry. Only if you had heeded to my warning." she said with a mocking tone in her eyes. 

But she did not move neither did her face show even a slight change. This surely made Bhavani furious. She slapped her face hard with the stick making her frail form stagger but not one sound escaped her mouth nor her expression changed even a slightest bit. Angered beyond measure at her lack of response, she started beating her again but she dint show any reaction. It was as if she had become immune to the pain inflicted on her for she had already experienced the worst pain ever possible - the pain of losing her unborn child, the pain of seeing it flow out of her body as blood, the pain of being unable to protect it! 

After she was satisfied, Bhavani finally left the cell. After she was gone, she managed to sit up and went back to her initial position. Just as she did, she heard the jail door open again. But yet again, she did not look up at all! The lady hurriedly entered and kneeled down infront of her, her eyes filled with tears. She took out the tube of ointment and gently applied it on her wounds but she showed no movement at all. 

This made the lady's eyes tear up all the more. She couldn't bear to see the child this way! But she was too low both in power and position to do anything. She caressed her hair and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Beta, come with me and wash yourself. You shouldn't be sitting like this" the lady said, her voice shaking with emotions. She sighed when she was met with just silence. She was really worried with Sai's silence and lack of response but she also knew, after what was done to and with her, this was bound to happen. She managed to lift her up and started walking towards the door when Sai stopped all of a sudden, as if just then coming out of her trance.

She shook her head vigorously and started stepping back.

"No! N-no! If I take a bath, it will wipe out all that is remaining of my baby! I-I can't. I don't want to lose that as well" Sai said frantically. 

Ashwini's eyes teared up even more seeing her miserable state. She did not know how to stabilise her. All she could do was pray to the Almighty above to punish Bhavani in the most brutal way possible and ease the suffering of this innocent soul who has borne so much in just her early years of youth. 

"But you can't stay like this beta. I understand what you are going through…." Ashwini started to say, her voice soft and soothing.

"No! You don't understand! You can't understand! No one can understand what I'm going through! No one can! M-my baby! I-I failed to protect my baby! My only reason to live, my only hope to lead this life - it's gone! My baby's gone Ashwini Aunty! It- it's gone!" Sai shouted and collapsed crying vigorously. 

Ashwini kneeled down again and pulled her gently into her embrace. Ashwini knew Sai needed to cry her heart out else that pain within her will eat her up from within. Seeing her tears too desert her, seeing her lifeless form, seeing her unaffected by anything, just numb in pain, Ashwini had been extremely worried. If Sai remained this way, it would be very harmful for her as it would eat her up from the inside, torment her much more than what she's bearing already. Sai held on to her tightly and cried her heart out. She wailed and shouted while Ashwini kept caressing her back and kissing her hairs.

2 weeks later

The door of the cell infront of her was opened and a man chained in iron chains was pushed inside. His panting breaths could be made out due to his irregular movement visible from the back while his fists curled and uncurled repeatedly. Something was really different about him making her look up from her usual position. She could hear his mutterings under breath though she couldn't really make out what he said and she could see his fists curl and uncurl as well. But she couldn't see his face as he was looking down, his long, unkempt hair covering most of his face. She kept looking at him observing him silently. This jail was specially for people who have committed heinous crimes. But in reality, this was the jail which was for innocent people wrongly framed. There had been just two excluding her but they had been executed earlier. But none were bound in shackles this way like the person in front of her was bound!  

But surely from his demeanor she could guess, this person had temper issues. He was fuming even now, his panting breaths due to extreme anger echoed in the silent atmosphere.

And then he looked up! His red eyes met hers but she wasn't taken aback at all! She continued to look into his eyes, her face devoid of any emotion. This continued for quite some time till his panting breaths steadied a bit and his fists stopped curling and uncurling. He seemed to have calmed down just by gazing into her lifeless orbs! He did not have even a least bit of idea as to how he calmed down because usually it would take a syringe of God-knows-what-drug injected into his body which would make him drown in slumber instantly for him to do so!

The echo of footsteps made him break their eye lock while she too looked away. Before this man, there had been another man locked there. But she hadn't looked at him much except for a glance very rarely. But she did not know what really made her stare at this new person. And she was surely clueless as to how he calmed down just by looking into her eyes!

"Look whom we have got here - the angry young man huh? Bloody failure! Your anger is just your shield to mask your inability at doing anything!" Bhavani spat standing outside the cell. 

"If you've got guts, say that stepping into the cell" he growled making her immediately gulp and take a step back. 

"I-I don't have to show you whether I have guts or not! And you better behave well till your final execution" Bhavani said and walked away immediately.

For the first time since she had stepped into this cell did she giggle! Seeing the mighty Bhavani that way, it surely was good to see her scared of someone! But then the giggles soon transformed into tears. 

Tears were her outlet for everything. Her pain, her anger, her misery - everything! Each time she saw Bhavani, she would burn in rage and mourn in loss. All she would remember was how her baby had been brutally killed. She wouldn't have had one ounce of regret in strangling her to death but for what she had done, this was a very simple death! The woman who had never thought bad for others for the very first time prayed to the Almighty daily that Bhavani dies a slow and painful death for all that she has done!

Her giggles had gathered his attention and inadvertently soothed him. But then her giggles transformed into tears! He did not know why he felt troubled seeing her in tears. He just got up and moved towards the grills. The movement caused the iron chains to make noise making her look at him again. He lifted his chained hand and signalled in a " Come here"

She looked at him for a minute, tears streaming down her eyes and then stood up slowly. Without breaking away from the eye lock, she moved towards the grills of her cell. 

"Tears might be your way of letting out things but it is only perceived as your vulnerability by the others! Never give anyone an opportunity to use your vulnerability for their benefit. People just do it too well huh!" he said, his eyes having a faraway look.

"And it's "people" only who make us vulnerable. People whom we consider our own. When our own people bring us to this state, what can we expect from others huh!" she said, still looking into his eyes. 

None said a word further. They just stood there looking into each other's eyes. 

Solace was something she had been inadvertently finding

Freedom was what he had been

forever seeking

But chained were they with their pasts

Those wounds which would for lifetimes last! 

A bridge had already formed between their souls, pain and betrayal by people they considered their own, common between them. 

As days passed, they bonded. 

She found her solace in him

He found his freedom in her

For though they were bound even now

Their souls no longer were imprisoned

No longer were their souls caged in dark

For now they gleamed in light! 

They found what they had been seeking in each other. Maybe that's why when they were taken for execution together, their hearts held nothing but serenity. Their lifetime of misery and loss weren't at all in their thoughts. They believed in that Almighty above, that those who had made their lives miserable, they would surely pay for it. At their last moment, all that remained in their hearts were those moments they had shared and all that remained in their thoughts were, they were finally going to a realm free of pain, together!

THE END 

A/N 

So as you'd have observed, the characters are no way related to the show and their relations here are also different. There is a backstory to this but sometimes, it's better to leave things a little incomplete. Hope you all liked it. 

My focus here was only on connect, a soulful connect which dosen't need any specific conditions to happen. It can happen anywhere, at any time and with anybody. 

Love,

PSR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is so insanely beautiful..... Two broken souls healing together for the end of their journey..

Claps claps claps

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Very beautiful but tragic and emotional. Two souls unknown to each other had the same fate at the end of their journey 😢

Ps143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinafans

This is so insanely beautiful..... Two broken souls healing together for the end of their journey..

Claps claps claps

Thank you 😊
Ps143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Very beautiful but tragic and emotional. Two souls unknown to each other had the same fate at the end of their journey 😢

True. Thank you 😊
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm out of words after reading this mind blowing piece of art....Great👏👏👏👏👏

Too good!!.

Well written OS with beautiful message that we can connect with anybody at anywhere and anytime!!❤❤❤

Also there is saying those who share same miseries can connect well...!! (Well I don't know the perfect phrase but...)

Superb!!!

I loved it👍🏼