We were making fun of that zoom party invite. Now I wish any of us had joined. 🤣🤣😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We were making fun of that zoom party invite. Now I wish any of us had joined. 🤣🤣😍😍
The sindoor is today
Originally posted by: anamika365
are you girls joining the watch party?
also is anyone here? I am bit nervous, not sure if i can watch the epi right away either...
Episode is up for me I’m surprised. Okay girls see you soon!
Episode is up for me I’m surprised. Okay girls see you soon!
Guve updates as tt on party
am going to watch will share viewsOriginally posted by: anamika365
are you girls joining the watch party?
also is anyone here? I am bit nervous, not sure if i can watch the epi right away either...
I guess no updates will be there on Twitter today.
Hain!!!
Episodes are going super fast. I can’t wait fir her reaction.