sach main
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
sach main
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
My suggestion- Spicy foods challenge 😉
Meetha toh bohot kha liya sab ne, Ab thoda teekha ho jaye😈
I love spicy chaat
Baki Itna spicy nahi khaati main 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣 I will wear Rescue suit and throw special coffee On you phir bhi 😎🤣😈

Then I will have to swap my finger for my greater well being 🤣🤣
itna fireworks ke shor se bachi darr jayegi 😭
kya karr rahe ho filmy talk jee 😡

Don't worry you have got friendly spiderman in your neighborhood 😳
Any challenge, bring it on. 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
How about Fusion (cuisine )challenge ? 😆
Phir bhi tumhara face end main coffee burn ho hi jayga 😈🤣
No use 😎
Rado take care of yourself 😡
And remember 😳
You are not a doctor 😡
Thank you ❤️
Ofc I’m not 😆
Doc se baat Ki hai
Acc to him it’s normal because of climate change nothing else 😆
Try to make it at home...im sure youll love it
Exactly weddings in our family is incomplete with green/pink tea. It's the only tea which i drink
Same I ordered it especially in my wedding menu
and when it came I just walked off the stage to go drink it🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k