Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
results do mujhe mera anda chahiye
Anda toh muhje miley ga😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
results do mujhe mera anda chahiye
Anda toh muhje miley ga😂
So can we expect it at tomorrow night
kitne logo ne answers nahi bheje? unko bula leti hoon aur unki class lagati hoon😆 phir jaldi anda milega⭐️
Anda toh muhje miley ga😂
main for a sec confuse ho gayi and jo karna tha, uska ulta kar diya🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kitne logo ne answers nahi bheje? unko bula leti hoon aur unki class lagati hoon😆 phir jaldi anda milega⭐️
Yes Shibu
Sabko bulao aur unhy bolo answers send kardein
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
One weird person Senior🤔
I toh dislike deletion
But I don't mind being mean so Hi5! there🤣
I only like trashing when it comes to spammers and newbies. Otherwise I don't much like it. 😆
I'll play mini round Alexia
Yeah...So can we expect it at tomorrow night
Anti sheep is kinda hard to calculate tbh so I will take time
The sign for it closed today morning {IST}Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I'll play mini round Alexia
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kitne logo ne answers nahi bheje? unko bula leti hoon aur unki class lagati hoon😆 phir jaldi anda milega⭐️
Diana darling
Soni wants to change her answers
And Shiri behena