Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You cannot do that
Come on your UN screams Unique
How can you do that?😭
Saala kismat hi kharab hai games mein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
You cannot do that
Come on your UN screams Unique
How can you do that?😭
Saala kismat hi kharab hai games mein
Yup

Kiffi said she won't call me Priceless anymore 🥺Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I won’t call you Cleopatra from now on 😒
Bhullkkad bulana Chahiye 😡
You saying you won't call me Cleopatra anymore 🥺
I'm packing my bags and leaving now 🥺

Kiffi said she won't call me Priceless anymore 🥺
You saying you won't call me Cleopatra anymore 🥺
I'm packing my bags and leaving now 🥺
Drama 😡
Pehle Dil toodo phir emotional blackmail karo 😒😡
I’m only leaving now 🥺
Bye
I am kinda loving this Mini Round so damn much😆
Me, me, me. 🤣
And banning. And being a mean DT. 😈
One weird person Senior🤔
I toh dislike deletion
But I don't mind being mean so Hi5! there🤣
Sent in my answers 😎
Sent in my answers 😎
U betrayed me🥺 its for main round or mini?