Poll
What will be instant reaction from Anokhi for Sindoor Holi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i really hope she doesn't behave like kripa vahan pe tho bande ne lipstick use kiya tha
If she will behave like typical itv heroines pativrata types than I will be disappointed feminist in me want Anokhi to pull Shaurya by his collar and show some anger 😆she may accept him later but should give him long lecture about his this stupid impulsive action too much to expect from itv I guess😭
I voted for run away🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
but I want her to go to sabharwal mansion and say main aagayi badi maa aapki badi bahu 🤣🤣
Shaurya Shld be like yeh Maine kya kar diya 😆
All the other options will be for Devi & Shagun after that 🤣
2 or 4 episodes depends on the makers😊.
Ahh we have to wait till monday cuz tomorrow they are going to have a conv or should I say fight😂
I really want her to slap him lol. I want him to make an effort
Of course she is going to yell at him and then ask him why did u do this to me PS have u lost it, why did u do this, itna bhi andaz nahi hai aapki kya hoga, like this like that, she will scream, she might even shed tears, becz marriage is not a small thing, it might hurt her too.