She is just WOW!
She's fresh and cute to infinity! ❤️❤️
I adore her lipstick shade! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is just WOW!
She's fresh and cute to infinity! ❤️❤️
I adore her lipstick shade! ❤️
She is just WOW!
She's fresh and cute to infinity! ❤️❤️
I adore her lipstick shade! ❤️
I think she has a warm skin tone so I'd want her to use brown or rust red/orange lipstick, she'll look even more beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
That girl’s smile is the most desiring smile I have ever seen
Girls, Deba is an art
We are so Lucky..
Itne pyaare leads mile hai..
Yes After I don’t know how many years 🤣 Subah wale gifs se I wasn’t happy.
Isliye, I opened my photoshop to edit this siggy and use it in my dabba 🙈
Outfit chahe jo bhi ho... Sherni toh sherni hi rehti hai 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha 😆
That's true. But koi nhi hmare professor ko to ye Kapurthala ki Nikki se hi pyar hua hai na😉
Outfit chahe jo bhi ho... Sherni toh sherni hi rehti hai 😆
Sherni ko bs uska pyar de do.
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Yes After I don’t know how many years 🤣 Subah wale gifs se I wasn’t happy.
Isliye, I opened my photoshop to edit this siggy and use it in my dabba 🙈
I checked 2-3 times is it really in your dabba ?😉
I wanted to share it in the CG. I guess I will Itne saalon baad I made gifs today 😆
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I wanted to share it in the CG. I guess I will Itne saalon baad I made gifs today 😆
Please go ahead dear
And give us more GIFs like this🤗
Now RiMi is not here then someone should give us like these edits