Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She looks gorgeous
That girl’s smile is the most desiring smile I have ever seen
Girls, Deba is an art
Chandigarh aate hi Goa ke outfits hello hi bye bye 😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Cute smile😍
She is soooo gorgeous! ❤️
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
That girl’s smile is the most desiring smile I have ever seen
Girls, Deba is an art
True that. She’s the first ever ITV actress that I’m fangirling so hard 😆
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
That girl’s smile is the most desiring smile I have ever seen
Girls, Deba is an art
Absolutely right. Her smile makes me forget everything
Chandigarh aate hi Goa ke outfits hello hi bye bye 😆
She is soooo gorgeous! ❤️
Haha 😆
That's true. But koi nhi hmare professor ko to ye Kapurthala ki Nikki se hi pyar hua hai na😉
Originally posted by: deepshiii
True that. She’s the first ever ITV actress that I’m fangirling so hard 😆
She is full of talents yr
Originally posted by: deepshiii
She looks gorgeous
Deeps am I dreaming or what ?
Did you change your siggy ?😍
How can anybody not fall for her? She's so beautiful 😍