Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me too it’s getting lame
Originally posted by: AninditaB
But aajka feeding romance had intensity jo baaki feeding romance main nahi tha 😎😆
It was cute but I just don't want to see food romance anymore. Just stop it and show something else.
Can the CVs work on the physical distance between these two leads when they have their scenes.. I mean the third lead looked more close in the scene where her help was denied and they stood next to each other.. It looks really odd at times..
I wonder if they will ever show proper romance of Sairat like hugging, kissing …. since they have Neil’s fiancé sitting on their head all the time. Because in real life also i feel Aishwarya is same like pakhi.
I feel that tension/hesitation in, too. I am not judging their personal decisions.
-IMHO , it was not right time to get engage and announce it while show was just started (specially while they are NOT playing love interests/spouse in show) !!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW - I am fed up of this feeding romance, too - especially 'jalebi' romance🤣.
One moment virat adores sai and other moment feeds pp delusions.... what does he want?.... 😲
Yeh aisa hi chalta rahega
Bas khao aur khilao
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Can the CVs work on the physical distance between these two leads when they have their scenes.. I mean the third lead looked more close in the scene where her help was denied and they stood next to each other.. It looks really odd at times..
So true. I too noticed.