Originally posted by: hasini009
Malik nahi, Malhotra. ye autocorrect bhi na? 🤣
I thought you meant Sid sir (malik)😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
Malik nahi, Malhotra. ye autocorrect bhi na? 🤣
I thought you meant Sid sir (malik)😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Malik nahi, Malhotra. ye autocorrect bhi na? 🤣
Hinnaaaaa see this
I didn't expect this from you Hasini.🥺
Hasini is also on the fraudulent side🥺
Didn’t expect this 😒
Me and Lavy can fight for justice alone
Justice and you shouldn't be in the same sentence 🤣
BTW she is on your side only aka the fraudulent side
Hey! Both of us are nice. We both share the one living brain cell, but she is kinda the meaner hoth one and I am the baby one 😬🥺
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hey! Both of us are nice. We both share the one living brain cell, but she is kinda the meaner hoth one and I am the baby one 😬🥺
One living brain cell 😲
Are you sure you both are qualified to Judge 😲
I am an Indian, so by default, I am judgemental. Do I need to provide any more qualification certificates?😒
phir se autocorrect
Cmon though, Sam Malhotra sounds way better than Sam Malik 🤩Originally posted by: hasini009
phir se autocorrect
Sam and Malik just don’t go together 👀🤣
Cmon though, Sam Malhotra sounds way better than Sam Malik 🤩
Sam and Malik just don’t go together 👀🤣
how's Sam Malhotra Malik? 😛
Originally posted by: hasini009
phir se autocorrect
😕 seriously kiddo