Poll
Whose fashion sense do you like better?
Both of them have distinctive fashion sense and have good fashion sense. Whose style do you like better?

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Though Sonam is considered a fashionista, I much prefer Deepika's fashion sense!! It is much more understated and elegant!
Deepika....Sonam always tries too hard...n it's more of a cleavage show...nothing else...
Sonam for sure!! And it's not even close!
Deepu manages to look stunning but it is NOT because of her frankly bizarre dress sense!
i agree with sonam regarding deepika´s style😛
Sonam for me. I think she pulls off outfits so nicely and naturally. 😎


I feel Sonam pulls off the looks effortlessly while DP is trying too hard.
Sam is better than these two.
Originally posted by: Sarika12
Deepika....Sonam always tries too hard...n it's more of a cleavage show...nothing else...
Oh really?






insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
https://x.com/i/status/2077957319015772326
Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sonam-kapoor-announces-second-pregnancy-in-the-most-fashionable-way-possible_229348
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
0