Arre nahi i will do it tomorrow now, i’m in bed and will fall back asleep any minute again
Feeling super lazy today 🤣
Ok good😆
When dont u feel lazy🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre nahi i will do it tomorrow now, i’m in bed and will fall back asleep any minute again
Feeling super lazy today 🤣
Ok good😆
When dont u feel lazy🤣
Never i’m always feeling lazy 🤣
I swear i didn’t even get myself out of bed today 🤣
subah se yehi padi hui hu
oh😯
Abhi toh i will wait for everyone’s vote , nothing is finalised yet don’t worry 🧐🤣
I love your nickname for me🤩🌸
But i just checked, both priceless and Cleopatra are taken
I will have to add something to them to make them work😆
Only AnmolKudi is available 🤣
First tell me what does cleopatra have to do with your name😆
i think wrong thread Hiral? 😲I am taking fruit custard, ice cream cake, vanilla ice cream sandwich and Nutella muffins from your menu❤️
Lovely treat Sandy🤗
Nothing to do with my name🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
First tell me what does cleopatra have to do with your name😆
It’s just what Rado calls me 😆
Nhi I’m saying I’m taking back my nickname.
Whats the story behind it😎
nooo😲Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nhi I’m saying I’m taking back my nickname.
I want that nickname, why are you taking it back 😒😒
i think wrong thread Hiral? 😲
Yeah edited
nahi bataongi 😡Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Whats the story behind it😎
not after everything i’ve gone through because of you recently 👀🥺