Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WOAH what a twist CV’s 😲
Angre Negative 😲😲
No need to panic I’m almost sure he’s not switched sides ,he has played a well thought game .
In all probability he and Sara have teamed up to keep Vyom & Ishani at bay and help Ridz reach the Tear or Laila/Vansh .
Breakdown scene gave me goosebumps😭
Hellyyyy👏
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
n juvenile center mein oh kaun gaya chudail naagin I
Angre sun bhi keaise sakta thain iye chudail ko
selfish b***h😡
i wanna shout at cvs and ask them
"KYO KIYA MERE SATHH AISA? KYO KIYA?"
Originally posted by: arryline
WOAH what a twist CV’s 😲
Angre Negative 😲😲
No need to panic I’m almost sure he’s not switched sides ,he has played a well thought game .In all probability he and Sara have teamed up to keep Vyom & Ishani at bay and help Ridz reach the Tear or Laila/Vansh .
Ray of hope , hoping yehi ho
someone should kill this btch can't take her any more
They need something stronger than this. Because a part of me is boiling with rage, and another part is in despair 😭😭😭
I.dont have hope priya yeh kaand kia sashu ne😡