Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Loved it🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Awesome update🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thank You❤️
Beautiful writing! Loved it!!! ❤️
Beautiful writing! Loved it!!! ❤️
Thank You❤️
Originally posted by: rishbala3018
When will u update??
By day after tomorrow; wanted the gap to be of atleast two days😊 plus thoda sa likhna baaki hai abhi; I hope it isn’t too long; and I hope the update is worth the wait❤️ stay tuned!
Originally posted by: eternal_soul
By day after tomorrow; wanted the gap to be of atleast two days😊
No problem. Will happily wait 😊
plus thoda sa likhna baaki hai abhi;
Oh ok. No hurry. Take ur time🤗
I hope it isn’t too long; and I hope the update is worth the wait❤️ stay tuned!
I don't mind if it's long. I would love reading a long update as well. And I'm pretty sure it will be worth all the wait.
Love Preet ♥️
P.S I started writing a FF a few days ago. Posted the 2nd chapter today. Have a look if interested😊
Beautifully written ❤️
Kudos !!!
Loved it.Waiting eagerly for the next update.