Let's see if I can tag you. I can tag you here but not in foodie club😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's see if I can tag you. I can tag you here but not in foodie club😭
MajamaOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kemch ho sab log?!
mein bilkul thik hu...Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Nisha how are you🤗. How is your friend❤️??
Meri friend recover kar rahe hai...
Mujhe laga bas DT hi yaad hai 😒
Main nahi 🥺
🤗❤️
Sorry for the late reply. I am very happy for you and your friends🤗. Maine kaha tha na sab thik ho jayega👍🏼❤️
yap...Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Sorry for the late reply. I am very happy for you and your friends🤗. Maine kaha tha na sab thik ho jayega👍🏼❤️
Which frnd?
Kya hua tere frnd ko?🤔
Tumhe bhulna chahu toh bhi nahi bhul paoo
🤗😳
meri best friend...
Usse covid hua tha bola tha na...
Ab uski lungs damage ho geyi...