Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Every time i watch the movies, I get so depressed and angry after seeing the way the movie makersr ruined the books...especially Order and HBP 😭
They may show in flashback
Or maybe sara and vyom teamed up
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Ye tum bol rhi ho or someone from the episode ? 😆
Main bol ryi hu 😂
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Every time i watch the movies, I get so depressed and angry after seeing the way the movie makersr ruined the books...especially Order and HBP 😭
Yeah.. But then.... The intro scene of HBP still gives me chills and then with Dumbledore gone😭
is this from today? I mean recently? Or an old one? Cause Rrahul's hair looks trimmed. 😲 Is he back?
Aaj ka hai
Beyond dreams have uploaded soooooooooo many bts of Rrahul and Helly
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Trimmed beard finally😭😭
Pre shootout wala lag raha hai
Main itni khush o gyi ki sara madam ka gam khatam
But you never know ab sara and vyom team main o
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Yeah.. But then.... The intro scene of HBP still gives me chills and then with Dumbledore gone😭
I know..I love that cave scene with the elder wand.