Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bs look kitna naadan hai dil ...haye haye ye zalim zamana 😆
Khatam kya thread? 😛
sari duniya dekh chuki hai apki beti aur jama babu ki romance 🤣 apke dekhne ya na dekhne se koi matlab nehi ab 🤣
yes of course n that's why his bigger picture is there in the montage cause he is the bahu 🤣
exactly .😆😆😆 I was always surprised when Imlie is in titular role Aditya had this bigger picture and is at the exact centre of the montage. Now I understand. 🤣yes of course n that's why his bigger picture is there in the montage cause he is the bahu 🤣
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
exactly .😆😆😆 I was always surprised when Imlie is in titular role Aditya had this bigger picture and is at the exact centre of the montage. Now I understand. 🤣
bohut der kardi bahen yeh samajh ne mein 😆