Yes I am fine. How are you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes I am fine. How are you🤗
Dt se😲?? kis khushi main😆. Kya dt ki pitayi hone wali hai🤣
Guys hamara forum popular ho gaya hai for kangu devi ki puja🥳🥳
Sorry guys due to bad network and tuitions I couldn't be much online💔
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Dt se😲?? kis khushi main😆. Kya dt ki pitayi hone wali hai🤣
Pucho usko😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Sorry guys due to bad network and tuitions I couldn't be much online💔
Arey itna formal thodi hote hai
Tamatar kyu😆
Jhappi paalo🤗
Right❤️
Nisha how are you🤗. How is your friend❤️??
Hi everyone🤗. Stay safe take care❤️