Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
music to sync karle pehle baad ma gana udit jaisa
honestly u have ur own good voice n not a ripoff of udit
kyun sonu ke pyar ma apne app k udit kehrhe hu 🤣
but i can say that ma ne solemon bhoi se acha gaya ha
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
music to sync karle pehle baad ma gana udit jaisa
honestly u have ur own good voice n not a ripoff of udit
kyun sonu ke pyar ma apne app k udit kehrhe hu 🤣
Abhay I am not trained... But hans hans kr gaa sakte hain :p :p udit is great I love him but I don't like him in IF lol....
arey ma ne tmare gane ke burai nh ki haOriginally posted by: Arsalan_khan
Abhay I am not trained... But hans hans kr gaa sakte hain :p :p udit is great I love him but I don't like him in IF lol....
but music out of sync ha
n u have good voice also not resembling great great great shree shree udit jee
i posted mine check that 👍🏼
You are better than any singer of bollywood industry.. Lol.... Why don't u join bollywood or Indian idol, kya pata soliman bahi cast krle wasay bhi usay puranay singers se allergy parh gaye hai :p
You are insult to Udit and to all humanity
Dont ever sing again 😆
First try singing a song dude.... :p
I did a 2nd listen and you are awesome
Infact I think I wanna abandon my wife and son to be your groupie. Please I only want you to sing for me. Run away and we can have an affair
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I did a 2nd listen and you are awesome
Infact I think I wanna abandon my wife and son to be your groupie. Please I only want you to sing for me. Run away and we can have an affair
Lol Do u really want to kiss me like Udit kissed shreya... Oh no I am perfect hetro lol
Harshad Chopda reveals he tried to end his life at 22 years old His ex girlfriend was angry at him and he didn’t know what to do...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Ayushmann Khurrana Sara Ali Khan sing together. Sara is embarassing herself...
1