yeah😭 I don't like that term😆 should address him as his best friend😆
Hehe🤣... whenever he says sidekick I am like🤣🤣..
In South movies gundas always have sidekick🤣.its common term here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeah😭 I don't like that term😆 should address him as his best friend😆
Hehe🤣... whenever he says sidekick I am like🤣🤣..
In South movies gundas always have sidekick🤣.its common term here😆
🥳 they are equally lovable off-screen❤️
btw wc to farhad AT🤗 yes I remember who all come in this AT on a daily basis 🤣
😆
What is it?😆why fear when my bhabhi is there 😎🤣
Oho 😆 ...some news ahead then 🤣
Thanks for the info 🥳😆
Kya Princy.....bohot bhulne lagi ho aajkal
Originally posted by: 45RPLSIICSYR74K2
What is it?😆
Aap ke pati se ..live ke liye poochna hai with ur devar😳😆...we want a live of himu n ketan together
Originally posted by: E7BBPSSET4RNRLUJ
Kya Princy.....bohot bhulne lagi ho aajkal
Jeevan aise mod par aake ruk gya hai kya kare ..na date yaad rehta hai na day ..bass sun rise se sunset tak ginti hu bedroom ke window ke paas baith ke 🤣...
I should eat almonds on a daily basis 😳...
Tab bhi Forum ke aadhe logon ke naam bhool jaati hu voh alag baat hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 5YFGDEBWP54FLPKU
Kya Princy.....bohot bhulne lagi ho aajkal
Tumhare pati ko nanga punga pool main dekhne ke baad koi bhi kuch bhi bhool sakta hai🤣 aur tum uski wife ho ye tho pakka bhool ne wali baat hai 🤣
Kyun Princy?
Originally posted by: princy48
Mere liye tho har farag scene is favourite main aise chun nhi sakti 🤣
I try but I fail miserably 🤣