Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anika u noticed in all interview Ketan calls Himanshu his sidekick🤣🤣
ask sai to do a live with him insta ppl😭 bata dena if they ever come live.I'll join open an insta a/c that day maybe...mayyybbeee😆
😆 ...vohi soch rhi hu kisse poochu ...insta walon se main itna interact nhi hoti 🤣
Anika u noticed in all interview Ketan calls Himanshu his sidekick🤣🤣
yeah😭 I don't like that term😆 should address him as his best friend😆
I'm getting all don't know which one is my fav farag showdown
Originally posted by: princy48
😆 ...vohi soch rhi hu kisse poochu ...insta walon se main itna interact nhi hoti 🤣
why fear when my bhabhi is there 😎🤣
Mere liye tho har farag scene is favourite main aise chun nhi sakti 🤣
Anika maine tumhare replys padhe hai ..will reply them in a while 😉