Anmol as per Rado's request,
I'm the official wedding planner of MoBo wedding 🤣
MoBo 🤣
Yeh kya hai ?
Sounds like short form of Mogambo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anmol as per Rado's request,
I'm the official wedding planner of MoBo wedding 🤣
MoBo 🤣
Yeh kya hai ?
Sounds like short form of Mogambo 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ipl forum Aur game bhi tha yaha 🥺
You should have joined us 😒
Whom were you supporting?
wait what!!! i didnt know 😭
i joined a sports group on fb and then used to chat with all the junior bros about it 🤣(apparently i m the only didi in that chat)
the team i was supporting is in my dp 😎
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
yes yes sure! that helps 😆
i was finding a forum to chat 🤣
all these days used to chat about ipl in fb
now ipl isnt there so i m bored 😆
There's a game organises in forum.. if u wanna participate i can send u link
aik tum or hasini hi toh Yaad ho mujhe
Hava
I knew tum nhi bhulogi mujhe
Party me zarur aana on 25th😎
Venue:Food CC
Kis se suna tha ye bhi batao na🧐👀Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣🤣
Maine suna tha tum silver gamma Aur koi waha Raat ko waha jaake 🍎 ko Defend karte the 🤣🤣
Yess we were night buddies 😎
🍅 matlab Abhinav?
i rarely used to defend him, only when he needed to be defended 😆
I was mainly just fighting Rubinas case, that too on MF 😆
But Silver was the main advocate from Team Rubina on DDT😎🤣
MERI hasini☺️
rashiiiiiiiiiiOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hava
I knew tum nhi bhulogi mujhe
Party me zarur aana on 25th😎
Venue:Food CC
Han Han Yaad hai muje ajaongi waha mein
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
according to pappu singer it is starting on july 😆
Lol
I don’t follow that guy 🤣
Cool
I will be free then 😎