mein aj thik nahi hu...
Tum batao...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mein aj thik nahi hu...
Tum batao...
OhI m scared of dogs😆
What happened? I read u r having prob in beathing
I m fine..just sitting at home nd getting bored😳
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
abhi bhi 3 pillows k upar soyi hui hu...
Has it improved a little bit by that ?
bolo maat...
Mere samne koi dog a jaye na mein dar k mare mar rahi hoti...
me too😳
i scream and run away 🤣
even little puppy😆
acanak ho rahi hai...Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
What happened? I read u r having prob in beathing
I m fine..just sitting at home nd getting bored😳
Mein bhi bore ho rahi hu...
Promise me you'll go to a hospital tomorrow
hmmm thodie...Has it improved a little bit by that ?
2 ghante baad...
hi Anmol...