Seems like Sai's pic not applicable for Raghab...hayeee Raghbi ka pool wala scene de hi de te ...sudden fall in pool or whatever it is
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seems like Sai's pic not applicable for Raghab...hayeee Raghbi ka pool wala scene de hi de te ...sudden fall in pool or whatever it is
That we have to wait & c..I doubted cause he didn't tag mehndi😭..usually he tags😎
Yaa..some thread wala😆
I am good dear🤗, even I was not much active for last few days😭
I too missed chatting with u😭😭
I am good...how r u?🤗
I am also good. Thank you 🤗
Today here its a stromy and a rainy day
That we have to wait & c..I doubted cause he didn't tag mehndi😭..usually he tags😎
Let's wait and watch 😎
I know😭..back home at my place too.. cyclone😭..
We r from West coastal region too😭
He definitely knows how to make fans crazy and keep them engage ufff
I know😭..back home at my place too.. cyclone😭..
We r from West coastal region too😭
Hope all are safe there 😭
who cares, we are only dead people talking now..LOL..
Yaa😊...very bad state they r...windy , power cuts..& all though😭..
God knows, this covid😡, natural calamity😭