Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sirf this User kya...even I'm No More☺️☺️☺️

Looks like not from show🤔..cause Ketan didn't hastag mehndi😛
Saw on Instagram
Looks like not from show🤔..cause Ketan didn't hastag mehndi😛
Saw on Instagram
Ashu he is wearing Raghav wala chain. So I guess its Raghav only not SKR😆
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Ashu he is wearing Raghav wala chain. So I guess its Raghav only not SKR😆
Blessy then it's Raghav, not Ketan😆..
For us both r one😆..chain I noticed too😆
Ketan also wears chain😆
Looks like not from show🤔..cause Ketan didn't hastag mehndi😛
Saw on Instagram
Woh waise bhi aajkal BTS wale hi daalta hai kaafi dino se😎....
Blessy he tagged Sai ketan😆, not Raghav rao😭😆
Blessy then it's Raghav, not Ketan😆..
For us both r one😆..chain I noticed too😆
Ketan also wears chain😆
Keten wears some thread wala chain na?
This is Raghav wala chain- I am sure.
In btw - How are you? I have been non active here from few days
Missed chatting with you all
Blessy he tagged Sai ketan😆, not Raghav rao😭😆
Nahiiiiiii😭 Nana punga Raghav nahi milega hame pool main 😭
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Keten wears some thread wala chain na?
This is Raghav wala chain- I am sure.
In btw - How are you? I have been non active here from few days
Missed chatting with you all
Yaa..some thread wala😆
I am good dear🤗, even I was not much active for last few days😭
I too missed chatting with u😭😭
I am good...how r u?🤗