Originally posted by: .shivi396
JB looks Sooo Good in this MV☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CORISU0FRa7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hayee I love this song![]()
Bas Spotify mei suna hai MV kabhi dekha nahi 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
JB looks Sooo Good in this MV☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CORISU0FRa7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hayee I love this song![]()
Bas Spotify mei suna hai MV kabhi dekha nahi 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
usko bhi kar rakha hai record, bas banaungi uske bhi😆
Tu immj bhi dekh rahi hai be?
Next title ke bare mein socha?😃
Woooooww ❤️
Lovely gifs and great work as always
I’m gonna use one of these now and have the dancing ones soon again 😄
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Yeh kaisi jagah... Le aaye he ho tum~
Waah I love this song
Originally posted by: Rubellite
😳😡😳😡😳😡😳😡😳😡
Are you ok?
waiting waitingOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
usko bhi kar rakha hai record, bas banaungi uske bhi😆
Post dekh kar tere mood swings huye hain aisa lag raha hai 🤔