It's done ....if not then keep waiting 🤷🏻♀️
No one accepted your deal this time Shivi 🤣
So it is invalid 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's done ....if not then keep waiting 🤷🏻♀️
No one accepted your deal this time Shivi 🤣
So it is invalid 😎
Were you saying something ...but I didn't understand 🤪😆
How much patience you all have to wait till 25th thread ... good luck guys 👍🏼🤣
It's done ....if not then keep waiting 🤷🏻♀️
No....
We should complete 501 pages.... No way... 👎🏼
It is compulsory 🤣
Because I myself won't give then anyway you all have to accept it 🤣🤪
Then keep waiting 🤪
Were you saying something ...but I didn't understand 🤪😆
How much patience you all have to wait till 25th thread ... good luck guys 👍🏼🤣
I didnt say anything but the gif says it all 🤪
😡
No we can't accept this time....
I remember 🤪
Going to post results...
You two are already here so let me tag others 😆
It is compulsory 🤣
Because I myself won't give then anyway you all have to accept it 🤣🤪
Sorry not interested in this deal 🤣
That’s up to you .... but we are not taking this challenge 🤪
I remember 🤪
Going to post results...
You two are already here so let me tag others 😆
I never said that you forgot 🤣
I just posted a alarm 🤣🤣