Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A million hearts wept the night these news broke. 

The most eligible bachelor was taken. That too, by a middle class simpleton, who also happened to be a widow before he took her hand in his. No lavish wedding, a private reception and that's it? 

Angry hot tears ran down the cheeks of all the women who had already married him in their dreams, most of them obviously eyeing his wealth and status while others just got carried away by the devilish charm. Of course he had a way of making each woman who entered his life know that he was not going to marry them, then what was it about this simpleton? 

She's not even that pretty, spat some girls out of jealousy. 

She must have married him for his money, claimed other women, who secretly also wanted nothing but his wealth. 

The news of his wedding was still the talk of this town even after a year had gracefully passed by.

"Too bad, he is going to regret it soon" said a woeful young brat.

"Why so?" asked another heartbroken but hopeful woman.

"Raghav Rao cannot keep his hands off sensual women, and did you not see her? Clad in white, looking like a complete mess? She didn't even bother to put on makeup. Sensual? Forget it. He will regret it very soon" the young brat laughed mockingly. 

"Do you think we should stop trying now? He anyway doesn't even spare us a glance when he walks into these nightclubs we stalk" asked a third curious woman.

"Are you kidding me? Raghav Rao has always been a player, and marriage will not change this for him. I say, he's still up for grabs", winked another miss know it all. She could not even take care of her open mouth, a fly almost made its way into her drunken mouth.

"You're all crazy" spoke one level headed woman who was amused by all the nonsensical talks she just witnessed. 

"And how are we all crazy?" they asked in unison.

"I can't bother to explain. Dream on, for all I care" She laughs her way out of this bunch of deranged women she eavesdropped on. 

Keerti wondered how Raghav had lived his life when they weren't living under the same roof or before God blessed him with a loving wife. She rolled her eyes, not wanting to think more about her brothers once scandalous and promiscuous life. He is her brother after all and with her overtly imaginative mind, only God knows what she may end up picturing.

"I hope Pallu is making life hell for Anna every single day. I'll make sure to share more tips on how to annoy Anna" she laughs and drives out. 

Meanwhile, in the infamous RR mansion, a woman is screaming her head off at what appears to be none other than "The most admired man of all times".

"Raghav, get yourself back here and clean this mess you've made in the kitchen"

"Saree Ka Dukan, don't scream, I've not travelled to Mars"

"You surely seem to be from another planet, human's don't eat like this"

"How?"

"Like this, messing up the table like a bird leaving it's droppings everywhere"

"Did you call me a bird"

"That would have been a compliment"

"Ouch! Saree Ka Dukaan, I'm your husband, spare me some respect at least"

"You eat like a child and demand the respect of a husband?"

Raghav is smirking, there's a naughty glint in his eyes.

"I don't like that smirk, wipe it off right now" 

Why does she have to be so insanely cute when she's irked, thinks Raghav. He looks at this feisty woman standing in his kitchen, screaming on top of her lungs for something as trivial as food droppings. Where does she even get her loudspeaker batteries from? He often wonders how they managed to be married for one year. 

"You are still smiling, enlighten me why so?"

"Nothing, let me help you clean this up"

And now, its Pallavi's turn to look at this man she came to accept as her husband. An enigma for others, a mystery for the outside world but for her, he was just a simpleton at heart who loved to irk her everyday after dinner and then help her clean up. She loved it and he knew it. And she knew that he knows. Sigh! Life would have been very monotonous if they did not have their silly arguments. It had gradually become their dinner routine. She cooked, he cleaned and of course, they bickered. Sometimes he tried to cook, but he was terrible and ended up burning all the food. Amma was a clever woman, under the pretext of healthy living, she had her dinner early. Pallavi thought of thanking her some day for her understanding.

"How will you ever manage a child Raghav? You're so clumsy while eating!" She asked, grabbing his free hand while he wiped the surface with the other.

He continues wiping the surface and in no time, his eyes are wide open and quickly faces her. 

"Child? Where did that come from?" Raghav asked.

"As if you don't know!" She slaps his hand. 

Why is Saree Ka Dukan blushing? Reality dawns upon him almost immediately. 

"Really?!" He asks with bated breath. 

"Yes!!"

The kitchen was bustling with giggles, laughter and happy tears, the dishes and cleaning long forgotten as two happy, correction; utterly and devastatingly happy people are chasing one another around the kitchen island.

"Saree Ka Dukaan, come back here"

"Catch me if you can!"

Amma sighs. She got up for some water and caught these two chasing each other. Kids! But she knows, her son will make the perfect father. He has already proven to be a doting husband. Pallavi is definitely God sent. 

Meanwhile in another night club, another hopeful woman is still thinking of approaching The Raghav Rao. She will try his office tomorrow morning. She is pretty confident that she will impress him with her good looks. Because that's all she's got. Good looks, good looks and good looks. That enigma of a man cannot be happy with a simpleton. She walks out in confidence. 

A puddle of mucky water awaits her fate as her heel snaps and she falls face down. Damn, who put the puddle here! 

God must be laughing today, for the night all of a sudden seems to be merrier. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was my attempt of writing a light hearted story. We've always been told how much girls wanted RR so I was wondering how those poor souls must have received the news of his marriage. Devastation is not even the right term for these women who must have panned out a lavish life with him, albeit in their never to come true dreams 😆

Hope you enjoy it. 

Edited by Viewpoint - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is such a cute OS! 

Loved it ❤️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This was so adorable. Would love to read more. 

Mihika thumbnail

Oh I so want girls to try on Raghav now that he is married while he tries shooing them off only to be met with Pallavi's angry glares🤣 After that toh humein pata hi hai...Pallavi will defo do the honours o chasing away the butterflies from her Private Rose🤣

Loved it dear. This was super fun😆🤗

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haaye! This is so Cute 😍!!

Ek Pallavi style Raghav se door raho toh banta hai to these girls..bas ek baar🤣

Kaash, we get to see this version of theirs even 1 year later

Edited by SONIA441 - 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is so good and the pregnancy news was so unexpected. Love it

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Can someone please write a FF on this ??? 

I have just forgot about this idea of girls hovering on him wven after marriage. But you remind me of it again😒. 

Someone please give me an angry and over-possesive Pallavi.....Please 😊.

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is super cute. 

Viewpoint thumbnail

Thank you ladies! Glad you all liked it. I surely enjoyed writing this piece. 

Viewpoint thumbnail

Pallavi in RR avatar will be a treat to watch 😆

Originally posted by: Mihika

Oh I so want girls to try on Raghav now that he is married while he tries shooing them off only to be met with Pallavi's angry glares🤣 After that toh humein pata hi hai...Pallavi will defo do the honours o chasing away the butterflies from her Private Rose🤣

Loved it dear. This was super fun😆🤗