Jaan hai na wo yaha ki... Everyone hearts her 😆
I heart you too Mihi... Bzzz 😆❤️
She is THE Mrs. Sai Ketan Rao.. and yes everyone loves Mihika
loving her Devars too. MHRW forum team is the bessshhhtt!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jaan hai na wo yaha ki... Everyone hearts her 😆
I heart you too Mihi... Bzzz 😆❤️
She is THE Mrs. Sai Ketan Rao.. and yes everyone loves Mihika
loving her Devars too. MHRW forum team is the bessshhhtt!!!!
I heart you all too....and tum sab yaha ke jaan ho.... without you all hum bhi kaha itna active ho paate🤗❤️Jaan hai na wo yaha ki... Everyone hearts her 😆
I heart you too Mihi... Bzzz 😆❤️
Yes I love my Devars.....This forum is the best no wonder❤️Originally posted by: RishuDarling
She is THE Mrs. Sai Ketan Rao.. and yes everyone loves Mihika
loving her Devars too. MHRW forum team is the bessshhhtt!!!!
Originally posted by: 5NTYUQX33ZLUMJGB
I heart you all too....and tum sab yaha ke jaan ho.... without you all hum bhi kaha itna active ho paate🤗❤️
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: PHUEX2N42JPBTKE3
I heart you all too....and tum sab yaha ke jaan ho.... without you all hum bhi kaha itna active ho paate🤗❤️
See... Mr and Mrs Rao speak same to same language.. always so humble and thanking their fans and well wishers.. ❤️
OMG that went on Google images🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes had the same problem.. was on Google searching on Harish or Krishna name.
or else screenshots from the episodes itself?
I hope you will find one or two..
Fun Fact: I was on Google searching for some pics of our Harish.. What I did find was a screenshot of the post that Sai had shared on insta of our whatsapp group thread.. For a moment I was happy again 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
She is THE Mrs. Sai Ketan Rao.. and yes everyone loves Mihika
loving her Devars too. MHRW forum team is the bessshhhtt!!!!
Mrs hokar bhi humari Fangirling mein koi roktok nahi lagati 🤣 Love her even more for that! 🤣
Yaar Rishi I am rolling now🤣🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
See... Mr and Mrs Rao speak same to same language.. always so humble and thanking their fans and well wishers.. ❤️
Originally posted by: BW54IUONPEBZASQR
Haa to ab papad akele belna hai use apne bhootland me tour karke ane ke punishment me...Farhaad to mana kiya tha ... Suna hota to ye sab no hota😆
wohbhi sahi hai😭🤣
🤣🤣Mrs hokar bhi humari Fangirling mein koi roktok nahi lagati 🤣 Love her even more for that! 🤣