Poll
Who is your favorite at the moment? Farhad or Harish?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
🥳
It's Farhad's week to shine 😆 He is being so considerate to Pallu.
Pitega yeh meresai for this😡
Harish.. (One of) my loves.. Where are you my cute Koala bear? I miss you.. 😭❤️😆
I was wondering y Harish came today in discussion🤣🤣,.....then realized, this is 1 month old topic on front page🤣..
I was wondering y Harish came today in discussion🤣🤣,.....then realized, this is 1 month old topic on front page🤣..
Same!🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Harish.. (One of) my loves.. Where are you my cute Koala bear? I miss you.. 😭❤️😆
aww you poor thing🤗 We need to let cvs know harish is loved too❤️
I was wondering y Harish came today in discussion🤣🤣,.....then realized, this is 1 month old topic on front page🤣..
Can you imagine.. One whole month.. And then change of location.. Shooting stop..
I need a shot of my 3 guys CV's.. Understand na..
aww you poor thing🤗 We need to let cvs know harish is loved too❤️
Depends how this evening turns out to be.. Else I will send messages on Instagram too.. Stalk till they bring Harish back.. Or.. Block my account 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Depends how this evening turns out to be.. Else I will send messages on Instagram too.. Stalk till they bring Harish back.. Or.. Block my account 😆
that's a sign of a true blue fan😎😆 Hope he returns soon enough❤️
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Can you imagine.. One whole month.. And then change of location.. Shooting stop..
I need a shot of my 3 guys CV's.. Understand na..
Yaa I know😭..been a month that 3 guys came in screen