I gave you a warning 🤣
Actually I expected worse. Maybe that's why I am okay.
Good theory, expect the worst, then everything feels good 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I gave you a warning 🤣
Actually I expected worse. Maybe that's why I am okay.
Good theory, expect the worst, then everything feels good 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I am loving it too
I agree. Veer's character has developed. Now Rani should over come it tooOriginally posted by: flamingoAK
Veer's love for Rani has made him slightly more selfish. Previously he used to blindly care for others. Now he cares about himself and Rani. He puts their relationship above. I LIKE THIS.
Rani on the other hand is still the same. She will suffer but she will continue caring for others.
Originally posted by: F7PFZPTZ4XRHT33Z
Loved the scene where veer gave yougurt to Rani as an auspicious sign
Me too. What a modern husband. Cooking and all. ❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
I too. I think AK is right. Climax is closer. If Kiara does one more terrible thing to Rani Veer will go off and burst at her.
I don't mind if she dies after that. Go Veeru Go . Do it.
Veer thinks her condition is bad. So he might tolerate. 😔
I feel this way. Kiara might come and say she married Veer where Vikram will shout and say it's not Veer but he only married Kiara.Veer thinks her condition is bad. So he might tolerate. 😔
Originally posted by: IY6VXFQXFTNDWTHT
Pages r flying
I know. I started typing on page 3. It ended up in page 6. 🤣
I know. I started typing on page 3. It ended up in page 6. 🤣
When episodes are bad non rewatch so come here to pour out the frustration🤣
when episodes are good we don't come here at all.
Originally posted by: CWMWU3J7L2OVE3Z4
Where r shaila,fahmida n all
Shaila hasnt watch it yet. Fahmida rarely comes now. 😔
Rish, told me the episode will stop with laptop falling🤣 Rishu are you the stalker or CV?
Rishu, tell us today. So we can bash you directly🤣