Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Note-  Hii, Sorry guys for making you wait for so many days. But I was really going through a tough time. The situation in our city was getting worse because of pandemic and some of my family members were affected by it. Hospitalization, medicines, oxygen....the experience was horrible and very tiring. At that time I couldnt think of anything else. But now everything is fine. By the grace of God and the prayers of well wishers, we all are recovering well. Thanks for waiting patiently for the update.

Part 12

Sai’s pov

I cant believe! I just cant believe these elders Chavans can be so obtuse at sometimes. I was super excited for my weekend trip with Virat sir....oops...only Virat...

“Virat....last night was one hell of a night.” My inner voice was lost suddenly in dreamland.

Wake up! I was saying that I cant believe these kaku and the gang splashed cold water over my dream of going to mini honeymoon with Virat. When Virat informed them about our plan for the weekend trip, kaku insisted that we should take Pakhi didi along with us. Really? Do they smoke weed or something? A husband and wife are going to their private trip and elder chavans suggesting to take a kebab mein haddi along with them.

“No, not only haddi, Pakhi didi will be whole skeleton in your honeymoon, ruining everything with her presence, brooding over the imaginary beizzati she feels whenever you talk with her.” My inner voice shared her views and I couldn’t  disagree much.

But what to do? When Virat tried to say no to kaku then she very smartly brought Mansi bua into whole picture and manipulated everyone saying that Mansi suggested that daughter in law Pakhi should go out on short vacation for sometime as ever since she has come she hasn’t been out of Chavan mansion, it will be a good change for her. Now when a widow, grieving mother will ask something how can anyone in the family can say no?

“Kaku knows very well how to play emotional blackmail card.” My inner voice noticed.

Then, once Pakhi didi joined us, Karishma, Mohit, Shivani bua also jumped in and now our supposedly private weekend trip turned into a family picnic.

“How boring! Forget about moving ahead and going all the way towards the fourth base with Virat now you will struggle even for finding few moments of closeness with him.” My inner voice pointed out and hung my head in disappointment.

Although I intended to reach the fourth base with Virat last night but then I thought I should not hurry and it will be a special moment for me. We will do it in a romantic setting on our weekend trip. So I stopped him after third base only. I still remember his expressions. Poor fella had to take another cold shower after that.  

Virat’s  pov

If anyone can be awarded for ruining your perfect plan then its undoubtedly my family. I wanted to slow clap for the elders for being a perfect example of romance killers. After having back to back cold showers since few days, I was finally hoping that I will claim Sai in all ways on this weekend trip but NO, my family had to play the villain again. I wonder ye cold showers ka silsila kab khatam hoga?

Pakhi! They asked me to take Pakhi with us on this trip! Cant believe! These are the times when  I can understand how frustrated Sai becomes while arguing with elders. Though I still believe that they are not ‘dil ke bure’ but sometimes their brain go on holiday or something like that.

I tried my best to avoid Pakhi but then Kaku bringing Mansi bua into whole scene it became quite difficult. After that Karishma, Mohit didn’t let go the opportunity and lastly Shivani bua jumped in to spent some quality time with her boyfriend. And I just looked at Sai longingly. She had same expressions on her face.

“Come on Virat, you cant miss this chance. You promised Sai that it will just you and her on this weekend without any disturbance.” My mind reminded me.

“Hmm, time to think of something.” My heart resolved.

Sai’s pov

We decided to go Pancmari, a small hill station near Nagpur. Virat sir had already did bookings. I was packing my stuff when Pakhi did showed up at our room’s door.She knocked the door and I was surprised.

“The great Pakhi didi knocked before entering. Ye chamatkaar kab hua?” My inner voice wondered.

She plastered a fake smile on her face and asked about Virat. I told her he was in the washroom. “Virat, pakhi didi aayi hain aapse kuch baat karne.” I called him to come out soon.

She looked at me and gave weird expressions. She looked shocked at something but I couldn’t understand why? Then she revealed herself, “So, looks like your relationship has progressed a lot. Virat sir se Virat tak ka safar bahut jaldi pura kar liya tumne Sai.” She taunted.

“What does she thinks of herself. Always interested in other people’s personal life. Actually, go on and tell her how you completed this journey. Tell her in details how Virat made you say his name. I am sure she will be delighted.” My inner voice said while folding the sleeves up, already to indulge into fight but I controlled somehow.

I chose to ignore her and just then Virat came out of the washroom. Pakhi didi entered the room almost pushing me aside. “Virat, I was doing my packing. I still have place left in my bag, I thought to inform you in case you want to put some of your things in it.” She said in her extra sweet voice.

“Is she out of her mind?Has Samrat dada’s disappearance caused some permanent damage to her brain?” My inner voice asked in confusion and I couldn’t help but feel irritated with Pakhi didi’s growing interference.

Virat’s pov

I was shocked will be an understatement. Pakhi offering to put my stuff in her bag? Really? I think we should get her check with some doctor. Wasnt she the one who taunted me yesterday for coming close to Sai? How come today she is behaving as if nothing happened and acting all friendly with me. And why the hell I will put my stuff in her bags. I would ask Sai to do packing for me.

“Pakhi, I dont have much things left to pack.” I replied back hoping that would send her back to her room.

“Virat, actually this was just an excuse. I wanted to come here. Can we talk for sometime?” She requested. I was not in a mood to again listen to her same old accusations but she pleaded again. I looked at Sai and she gestured me to go out with Pakhi.

“I know Virat, you are upset with me after what all I said yesterday but I realised now that I made a mistake. I was just being unreasonable...I mean I should be happy for you and Sai. This whole thing...waiting for Samrat...surrounded with uncertainty is making me crazy. I was stupid to vent it out on you and now I want to make it right. This trip is a opportunity to me to set right whatever was wrong between us.” Pakhi said.

“Pakhi, nothing is wrong between us. No need to put efforts into anything. I can understand your frustration and I dont hold any grudges for you.” I answered as calmly as possible.

“No Virat, I have behaved very badly with you after my marriage. I have blamed you always for my condition but slowly I came to realize that it was not your fault...infact nobody’s fault. I shouldn’t have treat you that way. I am thankful to you for inviting me to this trip. It will really help me to get my mind off from all this and it will be like a new beginning to me....to us...I mean..to our friendship.” Pakhi shared her views.

At first I was surprised to see such a positive change in Pakhi. Finally she understood everything. I cant thank God enough for showing me this mercy. At least some burden is lifted from my shoulders.

“Pakhi, I was always up for your friendship. We couldn’t take our relationship to its destination but that doesn’t mean we cant be friends. I am happy for you because I know this is the first step you have taken towards embracing your new identity as Samrat’s wife.” I told her honestly.

Pakhi’s pov

I saw what Virat brought yesterday night for his precious Sai. Flowers, chocolates and con....I was fuming with anger. How dare this man leave me at the mercy of my destiny and got married to that jungli mulgi Sai? And now he is moving on in life leaving me behind.

After Virat refused to marry me the only way left for me to stay close to Virat was by coming into this house. And luck favoured me when Samrat went missing in action. I confronted Virat and tried to make him feel guilty of my situation. The circumstances were ideal for me. On one hand there was no news of Samrat and on other hand I was continuously playing with Virat’s mind by reminding him repeatedly about my plight and he was responsible for me.  I was succeeding also. If I have got a little more time then I would have made Virat accept his love for me and manipulated the Chavans to get us married. But this Sai came in between.

Now they were coming close to each other, I could see that and my old idea of making Virat guilty, earning his sympathy every time was not working. I need to do something about it. I need to change the gameplan or else I can never win back Virat’s love. I decided now to win Virat's confidence by befriending him. thats what he expected from me.

"Ab main Virat ka vishwas jeet ke, uski dosti ki aad mein Sai aur Virat ke rishte ko andar hi andar khokla kar dungi."

When I confronted Virat yesterday night, I followed him after sometime to their room and there I tried to listen what they were talking. I heard something about weekend trip but then Virat’s aai came there and caught me. I somehow made excuse and left from there but I manipulated my Mansi maa for letting me go on short trip. I knew she would talk to kaku about this and when kaku will come to know of Virat and Sai’s trip she will ask them to take me with them too.

Virat is trying to move on but I can see still there is some hope as Virat still starts thinking and has doubt whenever I question him about Sai. There is still chance to break their relationship.I couldn’t get Virat’s love then how can I let some random girl get his love infront of my eyes? I will see to it that they dont end up together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

precap- sairat's trip

PS- I know all of you were waiting for sairat trip but the update become long enough. So will cover it in next update. Dont sulk over didi, trust sairat when it comes to indulge in tharkipan🤣🤣

Pp is a horrible person! Poor Sairat...their private trip got ruined due to pp. Now they wont get the privacy they deserve. I really hope pp wont dent their relationship too much and that Sairat can instead trust each other and allow their relationship to grow. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arre arre, SaiRat ki kismat he phuti hui hai. Honeymoon family picnic ban gaya.

I am shocked seeing didi ka dimaag ka capacity.😯

SaiRat stealing pyaar ke lamhe with everyone around will be an interesting watch. 

Didi ko woh hill station ke hill se dhakka maro yaar. Chapter khatam kardo

Amazing update👏👏

Tag me whenever you update the next part.

I hope you and your family are fit and fine now. Take care💌

Lostin90s thumbnail

When will Pakhi stop beiing kebab mein haddi? She is one of the most irritating and annoying characters ever created.

ishika_692 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 🤗

Hoped for Sairat's trip 🤔

Par koi baat nhi update soon ❤️

Keep writing!

Thank you for tagging 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

thanks

sairat is too hot to handle...kiss scene bhi likh do to hot ho jata hai🤣

agar pakhi sun leti to behosh ho jati ya phir seedhe coma mein jati🤣

how are you now ? How is your family ?

Hope everyone gets well soon.

Thank you for updating...

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well what to speak about that woman . 

Oh ho, they reached the 3rd base still Virat needed a cold shower😲 why?? His libido must be very high. 

Can't wait for the parivarik picnic. I hope you are fine and update soon ❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting for tai tai phiss of PP 

Can't believe Virat is a cop ..how can he be so naive and not see thru the manipulative behaviour  

Waiting to see how parda phash happens 

Stay safe dear and take care 

I understand even I have friends and fam struggling ..

Even my mental state is moody due to this stupid pandemic

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update..... nice.....

So.... honeymoon became weekend family picnic.....bechara virat..... has to rely on cold showers....

Man... this pakhi is so evil... 

Let's see what Virat plans to hit fourth base.... 

Eagerly waiting for next part..... please give as soon as possible.....

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

This Pakhi is such a chipku mad case.....kuch bhi Nahi samaj na hai usse...

Virat agar Andha vishwas Karke Pakhi ko sir pe chadayega to usko maaro phir 😂😂 

Continue soon!!! 

Happy writing!!!