IKR...its come and gone very quickly.

We have the next Eid to look forward to now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IKR...its come and gone very quickly.

We have the next Eid to look forward to now.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
IKR 😆I wish we could tag 10 at a time. 😆
Actually! ☑️
Pata nai kab ayega wo din 😆
😆 watch something then or read a book neend aajayegi
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
IKR...its come and gone very quickly.
We have the next Eid to look forward to now.
Good days dont last long🥺
Next Eid aane tak we've to live regular boring days. Upar se covid😆
Has someone suggested it already or not?
I was gona, but I forgot to post it in that site issues thread. 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 watch something then or read a book neend aajayegi
Haila! I forgot this!! Yess! Books padhne se nind zarur ayegi🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm rushing to read books now🤪
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Has someone suggested it already or not?
I was gona, but I forgot to post it in that site issues thread. 😆
Not sure! If u suggest, tag me. Main like marke support karungi 😆🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Haila! I forgot this!! Yess! Books padhne se nind zarur ayegi🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm rushing to read books now🤪
🤣🤣 have fun reading
I hope it gets better soon in India. I know its a long road ahead. Wishing India a speedy recovery & life goes back to normal 🙏 IKR life has become so boring during lockdown. 😵Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Good days dont last long🥺
Next Eid aane tak we've to live regular boring days. Upar se covid😆
Hi asfiya🤗(I got your name correct right😆). Accha hu apne chote se cousin ke sath khel raha tha😳