🥺Originally posted by: TheGladiator
😂
Its just that i dont want that to turn into a chatting thread too. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🥺Originally posted by: TheGladiator
😂
Its just that i dont want that to turn into a chatting thread too. 😆
Hi Asfia🤗
Hi Asfiya 🤗
I'm good
How are you?
IKR 😆I wish we could tag 10 at a time. 😆Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
IF mei 5 se zyada logo ko tag karneka option kab ayega?🤔
It's seriously needed sometimes!! 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Asfia🤗
Wassup Soni🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Wassup Soni🤗
Nm u tell? 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nm u tell? 🤗
Same😆
Boring lag raha sab kuch rn
I need to sleep bt nind nai aa rhi😳