Yes. That had Maham Aamir , na? 😕 but I think in that one , the dead mom comes for her children. Here the ghost isn't the mother of the child.😃
Was such a weird drama. I liked the premise of the stry n all but a lot of times felt poorly directed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. That had Maham Aamir , na? 😕 but I think in that one , the dead mom comes for her children. Here the ghost isn't the mother of the child.😃
Was such a weird drama. I liked the premise of the stry n all but a lot of times felt poorly directed.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
It reminds me of that drama that used to come in Geo.. called saaya.
Didnt they turn that drama into a saas bahu soap?😆
this seems as scary as woh and woh dobara😭
My only thing is that how long can a horror story really stretch out? I feel 16-17 episodes is enough unless they incorporate family drama into it
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
this seems as scary as woh and woh dobara😭
nothing scares me more than aahat 🤣
iis sy horror turkish film Debbie (The curse of jinn) hai. The film is based on real events.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
this seems as scary as woh and woh dobara😭
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
nothing scares me more than aahat 🤣
Aahat was more hilarious than scary. Kaisa kaisa makeup kartey thy 😂
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
nothing scares me more than aahat 🤣
You should watch woh series it was just as scary
I dont find other pak dramas scary...belapur ki dayan and dil nawaz were more funny😆