Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kal uska breakup hua tha na?
Munda itni jaldi mil gaya. 😲
CC title honi chahiye. 😈
Rish ka break up hua tha🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kal uska breakup hua tha na?
Munda itni jaldi mil gaya. 😲
CC title honi chahiye. 😈
Rish ka break up hua tha🤣🤪
Nisha, mera naam kahan mention kiya haiii🤪
holding a guy koyi bhi hosakta hai🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Shampoo - I once saw Dove in their washroom 😂😂
https://twitter.com/manaliverma5/status/1393205888874258433?s=21
I saw Head & Shoulders🤣
Woh toh previous thread me hua 🤪
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Kal uska breakup hua tha na?
Munda itni jaldi mil gaya. 😲
CC title honi chahiye. 😈
Abeeeee my break hi never happened and it never will! I gave the logical explanation already
Saru itself accepted that I broke her bubble
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee my break hi never happened and it never will! I gave the logical explanation already
Saru itself accepted that I broke her bubble
Arre Me teri baat nahi ki. Saru ki baat kar rahi hu. 🤦♀️