I really hope they don't give us close ups in btwn ShaKhi scenes...!Originally posted by: glowgetter
I could do better makeup even when I was a child .. Her angles and makeup can give the makers of conjuring a run for their money 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I really hope they don't give us close ups in btwn ShaKhi scenes...!Originally posted by: glowgetter
I could do better makeup even when I was a child .. Her angles and makeup can give the makers of conjuring a run for their money 🤣
Ye waale se kisi ko kuch pata chala to batado mujhe...
Is se yeh pata chala ke Chand ne officially declare kr diya ke he has accepted himself being Chand
Or yeh ki us kitna expertly apna face hide kiya camera ke peeche....Ab sochte raho ....OMG ...whats gonna be his new look like ????
Originally posted by: sunshine890
Is se yeh pata chala ke Chand ne officially declare kr diya ke he has accepted himself being Chand
Or yeh ki us kitna expertly apna face hide kiya camera ke peeche....Ab sochte raho ....OMG ...whats gonna be his new look like ????
Haan aur Bipin me bhi back side BTS daala
Sab ke sab mile Hai. Aisa kya new look hai bhai?
Check my post on last page about ACP fan club
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156955528
make the move onto edt 53!!!
Okay let me watch the episode and tell you what I feel after watching the scene 😆
Yeah cute latte hai na Anohir. TT pe mera murder ho jaana hai 🤣
Chal apan na ACP fan club khol lete hai
Club members include
You
Me
rumi-dee ( name Deepa hai na?)
Jiggy
Who else wants to join bolo?
Pata hai i want no one but Shaurya qith Anokhi ab nahi mil raha to chalo Anohir se kam chalate hain 🤣
Okay let me watch the episode and tell you what I feel after watching the scene 😆
Yeah cute latte hai na Anohir. TT pe mera murder ho jaana hai 🤣
Chal apan na ACP fan club khol lete hai
Club members include
You
Me
rumi-dee ( name Deepa hai na?)
Jiggy
Who else wants to join bolo?
Hello ji! Yes yes...I am here for ACP 🖐😁😁
Psst.. Deepti it is
Oh sorry I thought it was Deepa.
Hi Deepa
I am arpita
Nice to meet you. Where you located?