Ranveer Singh Makes All Of Us Wanna Work Out- Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41k

Users

23

Likes

485

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Slumber party!!! 😆😆

But such a babe 😭❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Dude have u heard this song ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j0dlcfekqw

This is just proof all Romanians are freaking gorgeous 😆

@maroony: I think the singer might interest u 😉

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Slumber party!!! 😆😆

But such a babe 😭❤️

I never paid attention to the lyrics but becuase of all the seb videos added it to my spotify playlist and then went full pikachu mode when I read the lyrics🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I never paid attention to the lyrics but becuase of all the seb videos added it to my spotify playlist and then went full pikachu mode when I read the lyrics🤣

Did u listen to the song I posted above tho?! 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Did u listen to the song I posted above tho?! 😆

Earphones nahi the (hai) baad mein sunti hoon😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Laughing seb to make the night better🥺

https://www.instagram.com/reel/COdQPYNJCXI/?igshid=19mqnwc06vz2o

Though I should post his hawt edits instead😂

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/COylapVlCmw/?igshid=quw8ifs8nuh3


I think I have some short circuit in my head coz I absolutely LIVE this pic

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 17 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 12 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 13 days ago

Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".