Originally posted by: dramacrazy12
I thought I saw a ghost of a smile at end but It could be my wishful thinking.
No it was not wishful thinking. He indeed smiled at the end and very cute nice smile. Jaise a child smiling seeing his favorite person.
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dramacrazy12
I thought I saw a ghost of a smile at end but It could be my wishful thinking.
No it was not wishful thinking. He indeed smiled at the end and very cute nice smile. Jaise a child smiling seeing his favorite person.
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Heyy.. it’s okay. I’m actually glowing after seeing the precap .... lol..
I would have picked a special episode on Sunday but I don’t want my flying heart to crash right away 😂 so Tuesday seems like a safe bet
I’m Srila , you can call me Shree :)
Congrats Shree.. 🥳
No it was not wishful thinking. He indeed smiled at the end and very cute nice smile. Jaise a child smiling seeing his favorite person.
Oh God! Stop with such mushy lines...they make me melt more 😂
For Anokhi is this man child’s favourite person ♥️
OMG 😱, amazing precious! ❤️
But, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like Shaurya is looking at her like he doesn’t recognise her or is confused seeing her? 😂
No No pls.. no memory loss drama now..I need him to be fully conscious and hug her kiss her..do anything but no more bullshit drama for atleast one week now.
We need trp🥺🥺
No it was not wishful thinking. He indeed smiled at the end and very cute nice smile. Jaise a child smiling seeing his favorite person.
Ab Anokhi ke fav person SS hai to..
SS ke bhi fav person Anokhi ko he hona chahiye..
I stan this Mutual Favouritism Club.. 😆
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Oh God! Stop with such mushy lines...they make me melt more 😂
For Anokhi is this man child’s favourite person ♥️
Okay stopped.
Ab bolti hu what I am waiting to know is, how chaand got kidnapped. He needs fill us in what had happened when he was gone to meet Anokhi.
Ab Anokhi ke fav person SS hai to..
SS ke bhi fav person Anokhi ko he hona chahiye..
I stan this Mutual Favouritism Club.. 😆
Inhone kaam ka mutual favoritism club khol ke rakha Hua hai
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Thank you so much ♥️
Nobno they are not being meherbaanWe put up with 3 weeks of complete mess, we deserve this 🔥🤍😂
Yes, meherbaan nahi. We totally deserve this precap. Its our haq! And we deserve ShaKhilicious episodes onwards.
OMG 😱, amazing precious! ❤️
But, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like Shaurya is looking at her like he doesn’t recognise her or is confused seeing her? 😂
He is not at all confused. He could not believe his eyes as if what he sees is not true. At the end when he believes it’s true he innocently smiles at her. Very pure loving 🥰 smile