I hope not.. we need active As to grace the occasion 🥰🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope not.. we need active As to grace the occasion 🥰🤣
KV’s new look and Eid Greetings
Originally posted by: bobo1906
Hello Sania.. nice name❤️.. I am Anshu.. but you guys can call me Bobo😎.. By the way Eid Mubarak.. 🎉..
Eid bhi aa gaya aur Eidi bhi nahin mili.. lol 😂
Btw.. it's really nice to be on this forum.. as now I know I am not the only crazy one.. or having such huge crush on an actor🤗🥰🤦.. it's relief to know there r many on same boat as me😎🤞👍
Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.
Next week Eidi zarur mikegi😆
Chand ka darshan ho gaya
Chand ka darshan ho gaya
He’s lost weight around the face too, I feel. But he looks so good!!! ❤️❤️
Finally Chand showed his face🥰🥰.. but where is the new hair style 🤔
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
But us song me starting ke kuch sec. me hot lag raha hai kv white shit me😳
Dekh liya KV hot tha😳
There is no chemistry maybe that's why I didn't like it😆
Mujhe bhi iske look mein kuch naya nahi dekh raha hai.. bas hype jyaada bana dia tha isne😂😂😂😂
But he lookksssss so good
I guess after a week or so, he can’t come out of the kidnapping with a new haircut! 😝
Originally posted by: 98840500
Mujhe bhi iske look mein kuch naya nahi dekh raha hai.. bas hype jyaada bana dia tha isne😂😂😂😂
But he lookksssss so good
Mereko laga hi tha ki zyada changes nahi hoga but at least he's looking really fresh...