What I would like to know is what are the unhealthy food habits that you currently have?
Page
of
1What I would like to know is what are the unhealthy food habits that you currently have?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I still do eat some unhealthy food but on the process of eliminating them in my system:
- processed foods like hotdogs, patties, etc
- instant foods like noodles, instant coffee, etc
- foods with high fat and sugar content like cakes, chocolates, curls, etc.
- fastfood
fries, processed meat, fastfood - and I am avoiding these food already.
I want to eat loads of icecreams, cakes, chocolates, momo, pizza, everything but I eat same thing every day, so only looking at the pics to feel better.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4LXMwlw0W/?igshid=11givfdie0abt
My eating schedule:.
Rice, veggies, dal -first round
Bread or noodles or something -second
Again rice, veggies, dal (just vegetables different)-last
over eating of chinese food, chocolates, cake and pizza
Originally posted by: komal1222
over eating of chinese food, chocolates, cake and pizza
What Chinese food is considered junk? Do you mean those street foods that are unclean?
I eat a lot of Fast Food, so I think this is my Unhealthy Food Habits
Too much added sugar.
don't take a grass fast during you are eating something
Fried rice, coca cola😔