I know, that's why he was so calm about it. But he was not going to accept her sorry. 😆
He will accept it after she faints again😆 Veer shares different bond with Rani.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know, that's why he was so calm about it. But he was not going to accept her sorry. 😆
He will accept it after she faints again😆 Veer shares different bond with Rani.😆
Originally posted by: caller123
She forgave me Veer. Not you. I acted as batman that's why🤣 She asked me to save her (Rani ) like any other character but I acted as batman🤣
Still dont get it because batman saved her life.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
He will accept it after she faints again😆 Veer shares different bond with Rani.😆
He will forget he is mad😆
Never mind most important thing is I saved her. Otherwise no Rani. No me , No show🤣
I saved the show so thank me guys🤣
He will forget he is mad😆
Indeed he will be hell worried.
When will Rani's application reach Kiara? Where Rani wrote her name as Rani Veer Singh Rajawat??
Still shocked that rani has experience using a computer. Specially typing that fast. 😆
I told her yesterday to save me in aquaman style, since we were at the sea 😂
Originally posted by: caller123
Indeed he will be hell worried.
When will Rani's application reach Kiara? Where Rani wrote her name as Rani Veer Singh Rajawat??
In our dreams 😅
Originally posted by: caller123
Indeed he will be hell worried.
When will Rani's application reach Kiara? Where Rani wrote her name as Rani Veer Singh Rajawat??
Don't get your Hope's up. Kiara will just think that rani is crazy. Daydreaming and trying to steal veer. She will shout at her again.
Still shocked that rani has experience using a computer. Specially typing that fast. 😆
Same here. I too noticed it. When it comes to RanVeer we observe everything🤣