that's why it's default🤣The recommended one in our dreams, only the forehead maybe possible 🤣. Hum bhi na kya kya soch rahi hai, bás kuch ho gaya to hum ganga naha le. 😂
You are so damn right🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that's why it's default🤣The recommended one in our dreams, only the forehead maybe possible 🤣. Hum bhi na kya kya soch rahi hai, bás kuch ho gaya to hum ganga naha le. 😂
You are so damn right🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
🤣 🤣
I just saw it on Hotstar, AtharVividha's First kiss it is. Peck nahi tha, but hand se hide kiya ML ne moment ko. Abhi mujhe yeh chahiye!!🤣☺️☺️
Who is AtharVividha??????????
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Who is AtharVividha??????????
Lead pair of one of the Starplus shows - Atharv and Vividha. Their kiss(of course not real one) was quite famous😆
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I suggest you not to watch Ram Priya suhagrat scene in bade achche lagte hain then🤣. I just remembered there was also a kiss scene and something ahem ahem more too. I didn't watch though but it made headlines so maybe there was actually a kiss scene too😆
I was in 1st year when Bade Acche Lagte Hai was being telecasted... so I didn't really get a chance to watch it ... but it was quite a happening show back then😆
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Lead pair of one of the Starplus shows - Atharv and Vividha. Their kiss(of course not real one) was quite famous😆
Okayyyy🧐
actually we were discussing if a kiss ever happened on a Starplus show or not.. then the discussion went to the shows, especially starplus ones in which it happened., So I forgot why I tagged u, sorry!
I am high on SaiRat today🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
actually we were discussing if a kiss ever happened on a Starplus show or not.. then the discussion went to the shows, especially starplus ones in which it happened., So I forgot why I tagged u, sorry!
I am high on SaiRat today🤣
Thankyou for summarising what all happened till now... I went ghum for few minutes😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Thankyou for summarising what all happened till now... I went ghum for few minutes😆
mai sab samajh gayi🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
mai sab samajh gayi🤣
This is the first time I'm watching any ITV show PROPERLY 🤣So I can't identify most of the character names😆